It’s been a busy start to 2021! Below are links to the updated news the ILA would like to pass on.
|Videos of Iowa Beef Expo Bull Lots|
|Lot 1 – MRL Gunslinger 977G|
|Lot 2 – MRL Get Loud 989G|
|Lot 3x – Legacy’s Hector – Sub for lot 3|
|Lot 4 – JBAM Heavyweight 01H|
|Lot 5 – CLNC Handsome Jack 01H|
|Lot 6 – CLNC Heartbreaker 04H|
|Lot 7 – KCBO Hot Shot 5H|
|Lot 8 – MTDL Hotshot 701H|
|Lot 9 – RMKR Hickory Park 002H|
|Lot 11 – BHAT Hedge Fund 011H|
|Lot 12 – RMKR Heart Breaker 014H|
|Lot 13 – RMKR Hercules 020H|
|Lot 14 – RMKR Handsome Devil 022H|
|Lot 15 – VL Holiday 030H|
|Lot 16 – RMKR Prince Harry 037H|
|Lot 17 – FMLE Hiram 17H|
|Lot 18 – MTDL Hercules 203H|
|Videos of Iowa Beef Expo Heifer Lots|
|Lot 19 – Showgirl 910G|
|Lot 25 – VL Harper 019H|
|Lot 26 – JASB Henley 11H|
|Lot 27 – RMKR Hot Lips Houlihan 023H|
|Lot 28 – RMKR Hearts Desire 026H|
|Lot 29 – SC Hillary 443H|
|Lot 30 – SC Heather 441H|
|Lot 31 – VFRM Tangled Sangria 30H ET|
Sunday February 14th is now sale day!
The 2021 Iowa Beef Expo Limousin Sale is coming up fast. The expo is one of the oldest and most successful consignment sales in the country and we need your help to make this years sales a success. If you are interested in consigning or buying there are some changes we want to make sure you are aware of.
Join us sale day online at Liveauctions.tv
- New Sale Date
- Sunday February 14th at Noon
- Cattle will be in the barn Saturday February 13th
- $5,000 Supreme Champion Jackpot – New in 2021
- The Iowa Beef Breeds will be sponsoring a supreme champion Bull and Heifer from all breeds.
- $2,500 will go to the consignor and $2,500 will go to the buyer
- Supreme Drive will take the evening of Friday February 19th.
- Cattle can go home and then come back for the supreme drive
- Junior Heifer Class at the Junior Beef Expo – New 2021
- Any heifer that sells to a junior will be eligible to show in a special class with the winner receiving $500.
- These heifers will also be eligible to show in the Iowa junior show over the weekend.
- Consignors are encourages to take a 30-40 second video of their animal before the sale. We will be on a shorter time frame from the previous years so to more you can get done before the better. More information will be emailed out once you have sent in your entry.